By virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (ECISSA), the following data is provided:
Responsible for the site: Viajes Libratur S.L
Address: Paseo de Gracia, 59 1-2 08007 – Barcelona
Contact e-mail: email@example.com
Fiscal data: B-64715188
WEBSITE CONDITIONS OF USE
These legal conditions regulate the permitted legal use of the URL page: https://all2see.com whose owner is Viajes Libratur S.L. These general conditions regulate the access and use that the owner of the website makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies its unreserved acceptance. The contracting of reservations, services or additional promotions will be governed by the special conditions stipulated in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
2. Use of the Website
The user undertakes to use the website, the services, and the contents in a diligent, correct, and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from deleting, evading or manipulating the ´´copyright´´ and other data identifying the rights of the holders included in the contents as technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that the contents may contain. Likewise, the user undertakes to diligently guard and keep secret the passwords provided by Viajes Libratur S.L and to assume the economic consequences or damages suffered by the lack of diligence in their custody. Access to and use of the website by minors without parental consent is prohibited; is not Viajes Libratur S.L responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data entered by the user and therefore cannot verify the user's age.
The user agrees to the exclusive use of the website, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, that do not infringe current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of Viajes Libratur S.L or any third party, and/or that may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To that end, the user will refrain from using any of the contents of the website for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment of the company, other users or any Internet user.
In particular, and for the purposes of mere illustration, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate, or make available to third parties: information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
• in any way, is contrary, disregards or violates fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in national and international law;
• induce, incite, or promote criminal, denigratory, defamatory, infamous, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
• induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
• incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted norms or public order;
• is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in a way that leads or may lead to error regarding its object or regarding its intentions or purposes;
• is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the user having previously obtained the necessary authorization from their owners to carry out its use;
• violates the business secrets of third parties;
• is contrary to the right to honour, personal and family privacy or the image of people;
• in any way, undermines the image of Viajes Libratur S.L or third parties;
• violates the regulations on secrecy of communications;
• constitutes, where appropriate, illicit, misleading, or unfair advertising and, in general, that constitutes unfair competition;
• incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment of Viajes Libratur S.L or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment;
• cause by its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.) difficulties in the normal operation of the web page;
• reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform, or modify the Content, unless these actions are authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights, or this is legally permitted;
• delete, manipulate or in any way alter the "copyright" and other data identifying the reservation of rights of Viajes Libratur S.L or its owners. The user must refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where they are find the Contents or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that it does not involve a risk of damage or disablement of the website, the Services and/or the Contents.
In particular, the use of Viajes Libratur S.L photographic and audio/video files is subject to the following conditions:
Its use for commercial purposes and/or its subsequent distribution is prohibited. The images and audio-visual resources available here are for the exclusive use of the media and for informational purposes only, provided that their origin is acknowledged. Therefore, its use to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies is prohibited. Viajes Libratur S.L reserves the right to withdraw permission to use any of these images or audio/video files when it is considered that they are being used for purposes that in any way harm its interests.
Users and, in general, those people who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the website https://all2see.com (hereinafter, the "Hyperlink") must obtain prior authorization from Viajes Libratur S.L.
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property
Intellectual and industrial property: the texts, images, logos, trademarks, sounds, animations, videos, source code and the rest of the contents included in this website are the property of iTravex, or, where applicable, the right to reproduce them. In this sense, they constitute works protected by the current intellectual and industrial property law. Any transmission, distribution, reproduction, or storage, in whole or in part, of the content stored on this website is expressly prohibited without the prior and express consent of the owner. However, users may reproduce or store the contents of the website for exclusively personal use, the reproduction of elements or contents of the website for profit or commercial purposes being expressly prohibited.
4. Conditions of Access
Viajes Libratur S.L reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the website regarding the configuration and presentation, access conditions, contracting conditions, etc. so that the user can access the updated page. The company responsible for the website does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website or its content, nor that it is updated or free of viruses or any other element that could cause alterations in your computer system. Viajes Libratur S.L declines any contractual or non-contractual responsibility with the person or company that uses it and harms the damages of any nature caused by computer viruses or by computer elements of any nature. The owner of the website is not responsible for any consequence.
5. Duration of Service
Viajes Libratur S.L does not guarantee the absolute availability of access and operation of the Website. When reasonably possible, Viajes Libratur S.L will give prior notice of interruptions in the operation of the Website.
Access to the Viajes Libratur S.L website has an indefinite duration; however, Viajes Libratur S.L reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to Users who, in its opinion, fail to comply with the rules of use of its website and exercise the appropriate legal measures.
6. Exclusion of liability
Viajes Libratur S.L makes maximum efforts to avoid any errors in the contents of the website.
Viajes Libratur S.L excludes any liability for damages of any kind eventually arising from:
• The interruption of the operation or the unavailability of access to the website.
• Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User, and/or non-consensual access by unauthorized third parties.
7. Liability for links
The company responsible for the website declines any responsibility for the services and/or information provided on other sites linked to this website. Viajes Libratur S.L does not respond or assume any type of responsibility for damages that may arise from the operation, availability, and continuity of the linked sites.
8. Place of contract and applicable jurisdiction
Viajes Libratur S.L and the USER, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona for any dispute that may arise from access or use of the website, understanding the electronic contract currently concluded in the city of Barcelona.
Viajes Libratur S.L informs you that the personal data provided by you through email, information or subscription forms, the direct line or reservation processes will be incorporated into a file for automated processing in order to provide and offer you our services. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and their omission could lead to the impossibility of providing the information and/or service required. The data collected is stored under the confidentiality and legally established security measures and may be communicated to the group companies (GRUPO LIBRATUR) and those third parties necessary for the management and processing of reservations.
Furthermore, we inform you that you can exercise the rights of access to your personal data, rectification if they are inaccurate, or their deletion, limitation of processing, object to it, as well as the right to data portability through the following means: personally in our offices and/or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written communication to Viajes Libratur S.L, Paseo de Gracia, 59 1-2 08007 – Barcelona.
In either case, you must prove your identity, providing us with a copy of an official identity document.
9. Cookies and IP Storage
The Viajes Libratur S.L information security management system aims to provide its services under high security standards to guarantee the confidentiality, availability and integrity of the data stored and processed in its information systems. To achieve this goal, our organization is aware of the need to properly manage the security of the information it handles, taking its three dimensions as a reference: confidentiality, integrity and availability. For this reason, Viajes Libratur S.L has decided to implement an Information security management System (ISM) in accordance with the UNE ISO/I 27001:2007 standard. The specific objectives of the information security management system policy are:
Availability: ensure that the information contained in our information systems is always available to the staff who need it
Integrity: to preserve the accuracy, completeness and precision of information related to clients and reservations.
Confidentiality: to ensure that the information is accessed only by those who have the proper authorization and to ensure that there are no leaks or unauthorized access. In addition to the particular and detailed objectives that are closely related to the descriptive aspects of our organization, our organization when implementing (ISM) provides the achievement of the following detailed objectives:
Provide our hotel reservation services, ensuring adequate levels of confidentiality in our clients' data
Prevention of unauthorized access to client data
Guarantee of the confidentiality of the reservations made by our clients
Comply in the scope of our activities with the deadlines and security standards required by current legislation on Personal Data Protection
Revised version: June 2022